Please take full advantage of your membership by participating in all that IMA has to offer:
- Local events and activities organized by our Chapter
- Online professional network, LinkUp IMA
- Regional, national, and global conferences
- Inside Talk and Leadership Academy, our popular series of topical webinars, which is now NASBA-approved for CPE credit
- Information and rich articles from our award-winning Strategic Finance magazine and Management Accounting Quarterly
- Practical information on relevant management accounting and financial management topics through our Statements on Management Accounting practitioner guides
- Focused content offered through our specialty newsletters: CMA Connection, Campus Connection, and Career Connection
- IMA Online News with updates on IMA and the profession
- IMA’s online professional library
Value of Professional Organizations & Associations
Finally, we encourage you to build your resume, boost your earning potential, and become an invaluable strategic business advisor by increasing your mastery of financial planning, budgeting, analysis, and more through the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) program. The current marketplace has created an unprecedented demand for strong internal financial leadership – maximize this opportunity and your career potential by becoming a CMA.
Should you have questions about any of these memberships’ benefits, please don’t hesitate to contact IMA member Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (239) 425-5188.